Invite public, private or pre-qualified suppliers to your RFx within your branded eProcure portal. Keep everyone in the loop with automatic reminders for registered suppliers.
Advertise to our huge network of suppliers and find the right man for the job at the best price. We’ve got over 260K suppliers in our database waiting to complete for that next contract.
Our user-friendly, intuitive software means easy adoption for the entire team. Customise to suit your own terminology and processes to make deployment a breeze.
Every action and interaction is on file with our automatically generated audit trails, complete with time and date stamps.
Ensure standard supplier response formats and set weighted qualitative and quantitative evaluation criteria. Implement supplier pre- qualification and easily compare submissions side-by-side.
Our system is compliant with all procurement regulations, and provides complete oversight, visibility and live reporting.
Use our API endpoints for custom integration with other software. Connect with other applications simply and securely.
From advertising, printing and distribution to endless administration, save money with a cost-effective online solution. Free up your team by removing administrative burdens. Automate and streamline manual tasks.
Governed by W3C Compliance and the OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security Risks, we meet demanding local and international standards.
You’re in good company.
Join our growing network of procurement professionals who won’t settle for second best.
eProcure gives executive leadership teams more confidence in the tender procurement process by demonstrating probity, assessment and evaluation of submissions. This in turn delivers tangible outcomes by saving Council time and money.
Finance Officer – Procurement & Contract Management Specialist
Port Stephens Council
It would not be an
overstatement to say that
eProcure has revolutionised
our procurement activities.
The ability to quickly and
securely call for tenders,
quotes and expressions of
interest has greatly improved
our productivity, whilst vastly
improving our reach, to
ensure Council receives the
best possible value for
money in our purchasing.
Horsham Rural City Council
Establishment, implementation and design
- Design and development of your portal to match seamlessly with your organisation’s branding
- Migration of your existing supplier base and all related data
- Receive extensive user training for all staff
- Cost-effective, one-off establishment fee
Hosting, maintenance and support
- Rest assured that your data will be stored safely and securely here in Australia by our hosting partner — a global security market leader
- Receive ongoing system upgrades and planned enhancements (all without interrupting your teams’ workday, or changing their workflow)
- Unlimited support for all our stakeholders including both users and suppliers
- Quickly and easily access our technical team and account managers via online chat, phone or email